TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PROMOTERS AND PARTICIPANTS
- Participation in ‘WHATS BREWING CONTEST’ is valid to participants who register only through http://wmsentertainment.in/whatsbrewingcontest/
- All participants must be Indian residents aged 18 or over.
- By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless otherwise notified in writing.
- The competition starts on 25th Oct ’16 and ends on 26th Oct’16, 11:00 PM.
- The set uploaded by the participant should be no more than 30 Minutes.
- By submitting sets to enter this competition, all participants are deemed to have granted WMS Entertainment Private Limited permission to use their sets on WMS Entertainment Private Limited owned social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook and Google+ and to use it in connection with this promotion or any other purpose without limitation and/or the participants’ prior approval.
Inappropriate entries, including those received after the closing date of each theme (i.e. midnight of closing date) will not be eligible for a prize. Entries restricted to Bangalore only.
- The winner per genre will each receive an opportunity to open for some of the most renowned DJ’s of the country.
- The winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of WMS Entertainment Private Limited and the Headlining Artist.
- Any entries that are illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful or unfit according to WMS Entertainment Private Limited will not be considered valid and will be removed from the page.
- WMS Entertainment Private Limited reserves the right to modify or change all or any of the terms and conditions applicable to the competition.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for an alternative in any circumstances.
- The winner will be communicated via email within 24 hours of the competition close by WMS Entertainment Private Limited. In the event the person does not respond within 24 hours, WMS Entertainment Private Lmited reserves the right to transfer the prize to another contestant.